Michael is a passionate diving instructor and enthusiastic traveller, after many years wondering around the world working in some of the most beautiful diving locations, decided to make Mexico home, a place that he fell in love with the first time he came here years ago.
We deliver the friendliest and most professional service, our mission is to show you the beauty of our new home, above and below water.
We would like to be your guides for all your diving and snorkelling needs in the Riviera Maya. whether you want to include snorkelling with turtles or deep trimix cave diving, we will show you best the Riviera maya has to offer.
Michael fell in love with the underwater world on his very first open water dive in Thailand. After watching a documentary through his own eyes he was hooked and in 1999 became a dive professional and went in search of the best diving to be found around the globe.
Having been lucky enough to have the opportunity to have worked in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, Florida, Honduras, Mexico, Malta and Palau to mention a few.
Always being interested in going that little bit further or deeper to find whats around the next corner or under the next ledge. Michael enrolled in a 8 month tech internship in Florida in 2010 that got him hooked on technical diving & cave diving.
15+ years of diving experience and excess of 4000 dives.
- Staff Instructor
- Full Trimix Instructor
- Sidemount Instructor
- Tec Sidemount Instructor
- Cavern Dive Speciality Instructor
- Deep Diver Speciality Instructor
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV) Speciality Instructor
- Drift Diver Speciality Instructor
- Dry Suit Diver Speciality Instructor
- Enriched Air Speciality Instructor
- Fish ID Speciality Instructor
- Navigation Speciality Instructor
- Night Diver Speciality Instructor
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Instructor
- Project AWARE/CORAL Reef Instructor
- Search & Recovery Instructor
- Tec Rec Gas Blender Instructor
- Wreck Diver Specialty Instructor
- O2 Provider Instructor
- EFR Instructor
- Care for Children w/AED Instructor
- Intro to Tec Instructor
- Advanced Nitrox Instructor
- Decompression Procedures Instructor
- Advanced Wreck Instructor
- Sidemount Instructor
Association of Scuba Service Engineers and Technicians - A.S.S.E.T
- Dive Industry Technicians Certificate
- O2 Service and Gas Blender Technician
- Visual Cylinder Inspector